Monday, January 11, 2010

Jesus, I plead Your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God, end abortion and send revival to America.

The Call Houston - Silent SiegeI'm going on a midnight ride to Texas this weekend (my friends and I who are going have a wedding to go to and that's the earliest we can leave:))

Anyway, right now in Houston Texas the largest abortion clinic in the nation and the 2nd largest in the world is being built. As you may know, I am not okay with this and neither is God. How can I speak on His behalf...His word tells me so. Please carefully consider Psalm 139

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!


These verses explain to me that God has a plan, a dream, love for every person created. Can you feel the love in these verse. Think about it, you...Christian or not...are the very dream of God's heart and He thinks about you. Unfortunately, abortion kills dreams...God's dreams. I'm so passionate in my heart about this that I want people to know but mostly want to pray that God would truly end abortion...not just with a bunch of laws but in the hearts of men and women.


Until that day however, I'm taking a stance to do what I can in meanwhile. I'm going to Houston this weekend to fast and pray and stand against abortion, non-violently...but aggressively before the courts of heaven and many other brothers, sisters as well as those who oppose. Please check out this youtube video for a better explanation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEEvflenuZM

No comments:

Post a Comment